Organic Cotton Scarf by Theo Hudson
Only a few left in stock
Organic Cotton Summer Scarf - 70 x 200cm
Pikilyi is an important natural spring and water-hole at Mt Doreen Station in the Northern Territory. Pikilyi is the home of two rainbow serpents, a married couple. The wife was a Napananka skin group and the husband a Japangardi, a taboo relationship in the Walpri culture. The serpents are the “kirda’ traditional owners of that country.
This scarf is from Better World Arts. Artists receive royalties. Better World Art are members of the Indigenous Art Code.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong