Thalu-Ngarli Memory Game by Ganalili
Temporarily out of stock
For age 3+, the Thalu-Ngarli Memory Game. As First Nation Australians and Yindjibarndi people, it is their belief that each and every being acts as one entity. We were created with the environment and have always had a strong knowledge of the local fauna, as all plants and animals are our brothers, sisters and close relatives. Each animal has a place in our kinship system, belonging to one of the four Galharra (skin groups): Garimarra, Burungu, Balyirri and Banaga to which every person belongs.
Ganalili worked with our local Roebourne District School students, who produced these thalu-ngarli artworks in a workshop held at the school in 2018. Their unique interpretation of animals found in Yindjibarndi country were used to create educational content for the interactive devices at the Ganalili Cultural Centre, a collaborative project between Juluwarlu Aboriginal Corporation and Lightwell.
Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 10 cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong