The Land Tee
Only a few left in stock
WAS: $50 NOW: $40
This is a version of the very first ever tee Clothing the Gaps ever made at Clothing The GAP!
This simple OG tee was created for all Australians to lean in and support us to help Close the Gap by "Clothing the Gap".
- Unisex made from 100% cotton.
- Embroidered Clothing The Gaps logo on front and the word Narrm.
- Embroidered empty Aboriginal flag logo on sleeve.
- Small Clothing The Gaps logo on the back of tee.
- Embroidered and screen printed on Wurundjeri Country.
The word 'NARRM' features on the tees. Narrm (Nairm, Naarm) is an Aboriginal word used by both the Wurundjeri (Woiwurrung) and Boonwurrung people of the Central Kulin Nation.
Wurundjeri use this word to refer to the scrubland (Narrm) of the now Greater Melbourne CBD area.
Boonwurrung people use this word to refer to ‘The Bay’ and refers to Port Phillip Bay area of Victoria.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong