The Land Tee
This is a version of the very first ever tee Clothing the Gaps ever made at Clothing The GAP!
This simple OG tee was created for all Australians to lean in and support us to help Close the Gap by "Clothing the Gap".
- Unisex made from 100% cotton.
- Embroidered Clothing The Gaps logo on front and the word Narrm.
- Embroidered empty Aboriginal flag logo on sleeve.
- Small Clothing The Gaps logo on the back of tee.
- Embroidered and screen printed on Wurundjeri Country.
The word 'NARRM' features on the tees. Narrm (Nairm, Naarm) is an Aboriginal word used by both the Wurundjeri (Woiwurrung) and Boonwurrung people of the Central Kulin Nation.
Wurundjeri use this word to refer to the scrubland (Narrm) of the now Greater Melbourne CBD area.
Boonwurrung people use this word to refer to ‘The Bay’ and refers to Port Phillip Bay area of Victoria.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong