Tote Bag - Emotional Future (Peggy and Finn x Sar.ra Collection)
Only a few left in stock
PEGGY AND FINN x SAR.RA COLLECTION
Print Designed by Aboriginal Artist Rachael Sarra.
Tote Bag - Emotional Future
The Tote Bag - Emotional Future is the perfect go to bag to pop your laptop into and take to work, do your supermarket shop or use as an overnight bag.
Inspired by the contours of the land and the sea, this print represents the spiritual connection to the Australian landscapes through a cultural lens. The organic texture tied with the bold contrasting colours celebrating the diverse nature of the Australian elements.
Life’s a party…. Dress like it!
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Colour: Burgundy, Light Pink, Burnt Orange, Yellow and white
Size: Width 34cms, Height 40cms, Bottom 10cms
Made in PRC
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over)
* International orders are shipped via DHL Express - $49 (Free DHL Express shipping on orders $249 and over)
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient.
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong