Travel Candle Trio Gift Set - Australian Plains
Only a few left in stock
115g | 25hr burn time per candle
Drive through the Australian outback, with the earthy and deep tones of Australian plains - packed with lively bush and outback inspired scents: Marlu Dust, Red Earth and Outback Magic.
It will transform you straight into an Australian holiday, driving through red dust and trekking through gorgeous bushland full of flora and fauna - truly capturing the beauty and essence of Australia in one package
This set consists of:
1 x Marlu Dust
- Top: Orange, Camphor
- Middle: Elemi, Cactus flower, Mimosa.
- Base: Amber, Leather, Orris, Cedar, Patchouli, Musk
1 x Red Earth
- Top: Crushed Leaves, Flower Stems, Bergamot
- Middle: Hyacinth, White Lily, Rose, Freesia, Basil
- Base:Musk, Patchouli, Amber, Petitgrain
1 x Outback Magic
- Top: Lemon, Pine Needle
- Middle: Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle
- Base: Patchouli, Sandalwood
Made in Australia.
Melanie Hava has always known she would be an artist, and started out selling her work at markets as a teenager. As a Mamu Aboriginal woman from Dugul-barra and Wari-barra family groups in the Wet Tropics of Far-North Queensland, reef and rainforest have always been prevalent in her work. Austrian patterns and use of gold leaf became later inspirations after travelling to meet her paternal family in Austria.
The blend of Aboriginal and Austrian influence produces unparalleled art that in turn creates a perfectly unique gift. Her collection is inspired by the spirit of Kinship. In the outback, she would often see emus travelling through long grasses, and occasionally, two males would join forces to protect their chicks. This banding together in kinship to feed and protect their mob echoes her own Aboriginal culture and is reflected in her work.
“I want people to look at my work and feel joy – if they’re having a bad day and they happen to see my work, that they’d feel a bit better”.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong