Travel Candle Trio Gift Set - Tidal Pool Driftings
Temporarily out of stock
115g | 25hr burn time per candle
These travel candles embody Australia in a tin and makes for a perfect gift for the discerning traveller or gift giver. The candle scents represent what is quintessential about Australia; the natural fauna and flora, the sea and red dirt.
Focused on the water, and all the summertime splashes and fun made in the ocean, rivers and drives around the coast.
Tidepool Driftings consists of Birra Breeze, Sunken Garden and Essence of Australia to bring you right to the seashore, diving into the water and sun baking on the warm Australian sand! The perfect gift for any lover of the beach, ocean and water or clean and marine scents!
This set consists of:
1 x Birra Breeze
- Top: Bergamot, Lemon, Green leaf.
- Middle: Jasmine, Elemi, clover.
- Base: Moss, Patchouli, Musk.
1 x Sunken Garden
- Top: Grapefruit, Lime
- Middle: Sea Spray, Oakmoss
- Base: Patchouli, Amber
1 x Essence of Australia
- Top: Leaf Green, Lemon
- Middle: Rose, Frangipani
- Base: Cyclamen, Boronia
Made in Australia.
Melanie Hava has always known she would be an artist, and started out selling her work at markets as a teenager. As a Mamu Aboriginal woman from Dugul-barra and Wari-barra family groups in the Wet Tropics of Far-North Queensland, reef and rainforest have always been prevalent in her work. Austrian patterns and use of gold leaf became later inspirations after travelling to meet her paternal family in Austria.
The blend of Aboriginal and Austrian influence produces unparalleled art that in turn creates a perfectly unique gift. Her collection is inspired by the spirit of Kinship. In the outback, she would often see emus travelling through long grasses, and occasionally, two males would join forces to protect their chicks. This banding together in kinship to feed and protect their mob echoes her own Aboriginal culture and is reflected in her work.
“I want people to look at my work and feel joy – if they’re having a bad day and they happen to see my work, that they’d feel a bit better”.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong