Travel Wallet, Thomas “Bagaay” Avery Collaboration by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
Featuring Thomas “Bagaay” Avery design lining, this sleek travel wallet perfectly holds your boarding pass and important travel documents. Personalise with a name or initial for the perfect travel gift to give to a friend or relative who is about to embark on a new journey.
Thomas ‘Bagaay’ Avery is a descendant of the Gamilaroi tribe in northern NSW. His personal totem is the blue tongue lizard. Thomas’s ancestors were born at Bohena Creek Aboriginal Reserve, Narrabri. Thomas is a painter, designer and filmmaker using his unique insights to communicate his culture.
This design was created to tell the story about how Aboriginal people communicate and tell their stories using symbolic design elements.
Material: PU leather, cotton lining
Made in China
Dimensions 1.0(d) × 13.0(w) × 23.0(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong