Untitled Silk Tie
One of Twelve Untitled tie by Helen Dale Samson.
In this untitled painting, Samson depicts the area surrounding the community of Jigalong in the Eastern Pilbara. This is her ngurra (home Country), where she lives with her family. Samson leaves the viewer to their own devices in contemplating this work – a satellite perspective of a vast and nuanced landscape, or an intricate study of the smallest of its elements? Regardless of the answer, Samson’s intricate iconography undulates across the gentle lilac background creating a beautiful visual meditation.
100% silk satin with cotton padding and silk lining. All of our ties come in a beautiful gift box and include an artist’s card, detailing the artist’s work and practice.
Priced at $70.00 with free postage on orders over $99.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong