Warndu (Campfire 'Ardla') Candle
Only a few left in stock
Warndu Campfire 'Ardla' Candle. Evoke a feeling of camping around a fire, under the stars in the bush.
Label artwork by Damien Coulthard.
◎ Scent: Amber, Smoked Vetiver, Tobacco Leaf with Cedarwood and Eucalyptus.
◎ Ingredients: Hand poured with 100% Soy Wax
◎ Burn Time: 70 + hours
◎ Dimensions: 12cm (h) x 9.5cm (d)
◎ Weight: 1.83kg
Please note: Because each candle is individually made - natural variations will occur.
Your bespoke candle is made with high grade soy wax and botanicals. We suggest that to get the full burn hours from your candle that you allow it to melt to the sides of the container each time you light it. This way it will burn down evenly, preventing tunnelling and extend its longevity. We also suggest for safety reasons that you do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time and that you trim the wick before each use to avoid the container from overheating and the wick depositing soot onto the container.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong