Wattleseed ~ Roasted & Ground 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Australia wild harvested Wattleseed from the Flinders Ranges. Small batch roasted and ground fresh.
Great for baking and cooking or even as an alternative to coffee, made the same way as plunger coffee. All of the lovely mouth feel and flavour of coffee, without the caffeine or afternoon crash.
Wattleseed has a wonderful nutty, chocolatey aroma and flavour, it is great in both sweet and savoury cooking. Check out our recipes for more ideas on how to use Wattleseed.
50g re-sealable bag. Freshly roasted and ground.
◎ Common Name: Wattleseed
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Acacia victoriae
◎ Comparison: Coffee beans, Chocolate and coffee aroma and taste
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Arid
Priced at $20
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong