Wattleseed ~ Roasted & Ground 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Australia wild harvested Wattleseed from the Flinders Ranges is great for baking and cooking or even as an alternative to coffee, made the same way as plunger coffee. It has a wonderful nutty, chocolatey aroma and flavour.
For the perfect cup of Wattleseed coffee add 1-2 heaped teaspoons for every cup of boiling water and make in a plunger, cafetiere or stove top coffee maker. Chocolate, fruity aromas and taste, depending on how we have roasted it, but without the caffeine crash. Time to create a new ritual. A truly local one. Serve with your favourite milk and honey or straight up!
50g re-sealable bag. Freshly roasted and ground.
◎ Common Name: Wattleseed
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Acacia victoriae
◎ Comparison: Coffee beans, Chocolate and coffee aroma and taste
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Arid
This spice is featured in these recipes in Warndu Mai
◎ Warndu ANZAC Biscuits
◎ Kangaroo Pie with Bush Tomato Sauce
◎ Strawberry Gum Pavlova with Wattleseed Cream
◎ Native Spiced Fruit Mince Pies
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong