Wattleseed Sprinkle ~ Fresh and whole 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Wattleseed (Acacia Cowleana) is wild harvested in the Flinders Ranges. Warndu welcomes to the range this Australian Native Wholefood. We like to call it Wattleseed Sprinkle and think it should be the new pepita or sunflower seed. It comes in a 50g re-sealable bag and is seriously delicious.
Easy to use...
Toast in a dry pan until it POPS like popcorn and use as a spice (like you would toast cumin) or sprinkle on salads, veggies, desserts, and cereals. This super jam packed wholefood is also the perfect addition to your trail mix. Because it is eaten with the husk, it retains all of its beneficial nutrients, unlike our other wattleseed powder which is best as a flavouring or a coffee substitute.
◎ Common Name: Wattleseed
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Acacia Cowleana
◎ Comparison: Nutty
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Arid
◎ How to Use: Use in salads.
Grown and packaged in Australia from 100% Australian Native Ingredients
Priced at $18
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong