White Cloud Tree Happy Hair Oil
Only a few left in stock
We learned at the knees of our mothers, grandmothers and aunties to use Dingadilyenjirrka (White Cloud Tree) leaves to soothe and soften our hair. We’ve added a luxurious touch to our Happy Hair Oil, blending our native botanicals with Rose Geranium oil for a fragrant and modern interpretation of our traditional method.
This product is in short supply during the wet season (November to April) as Dingadilyenjirrka seeds are not as readily available for collection.
- Coconut Oil (Refined) Certified Organic ACO
- Maranthes Corymbosum (White Cloud Tree) Extract
- Rose Geranium PC Oil
Direction for use
Applying the oil to wet hair helps with detangling and heat protection before blow-drying.
Applying the oil on dry hair will add shine, prevent frizz, and protect from pollution.
If the scalp is dry apply as a scalp treatment by massaging the oil into your scalp. Leave the oil in your hair for 30 minutes to an hour (or even overnight).
Priced at $35.00. All orders over $99 include free postage.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong