Aussie Native Wild Chai 150g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Wild Manuka Honey, Rose and Bush spices mixed and blended to make the perfect Wild Chai Latte.
This product includes caffeine and dried milk products.
Size: 150g resealable pack
- Australian grown Black Tea with Bush Manuka Honey
- Organic Milk Powder
- Anise Myrtle
- Cinnamon Myrtle
- Lemon Myrtle
- Pepper Berry
- Organic Rose Petals
- Strawberry Gum
- Roasted Wattleseed
- Finger Lime Chips
Warndu means good in the Adnyamathanha language. Their mission is to REGENERATE culture, community, tradition, health and our soils. Every product they make includes one or more Australian Native ingredients.
Warndu products are all made in Australia from 100% locally sourced, seasonal and wild harvested produce.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong