Wild Harvested Wattleseed Balsamic Vinegar by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Made using wild harvested wattleseed from the Flinders Ranges, this candied balsamic champions the nutty, coffee and chocolate flavours of the wattleseed. Perfect mixed with our oils as a delightful salad dressing, great in baking or drizzled over fruits and ice cream. Wattleseed is a traditional source of carbohydrates and protein, potassium, calcium, iron and zinc.
Each bottle is:
Capacity: 250 ml
Height: 17 cm
Diameter: 5.5 cm
Shelf Life: 24 months
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong