Wild Peach Chutney by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
A rich and spicy fruit chutney with the peachy apricot flavour of the Desert Quandong. A tiny hint of chili makes this chutney very versatile, great mixed through with sour cream or cream cheese to make a spicy dip. All Australian ingredients.
About Quandongs: Regarded as the second most powerful native superfood after Kakadu Plums, the Indigiearth premium air-dried Quandong (Native Peach) Powder is packet with protein, natural oils, iron and zinc, vitamin C and antioxidants. Quandongs were traditionally eaten and used as bush medicine. They are grown widely throughout the central deserts and southern areas of Australia, especially in arid areas.
Note: Information about Australian native foods provided is a guide only. Nutritional value decreases with the cooking process.
Quandong, apple, spring water, cane sugar, onion, cider vinegar, salt, mountain pepper, lemon myrtle.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $149 and over) (Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong