Women's Business Fabric - Blue (100% Linen) by Mavis Marks
Ikuntji Artists is a member-based, not for profit, Aboriginal art centre. It is situated in the community of Haasts Bluff (Ikuntji).
This design by Mavis Nampitjinpa Marks shows the ‘Women’s Business Story’.
This listing is for a 2 metre length of material.
132 cm Wide, 210 gsm.
Bright Blue on Chops Tuscany Linen (100% Linen) (Natural Charcoal Colour)
This fabric has been screen printed by hand by Publisher Textiles and Papers, ensuring the highest quality and longevity.
About the printers:
Publisher Textiles & Papers is one of Australia’s leading print houses. Focused on producing original patterns through traditional hand-screen printing methods we create bold and colourful textiles, hand printed wallpaper, clothing and fabric.
The fabric is printed in small batches and is available in pre-cut lengths.
A classic 100% Linen. Used for dresses, skirts and pants. Also used in patchwork quilts.
Composition 100% LINEN
Hand wash, line dry, do not bleach, wash separately, warm iron, do not soak, dry cleanable (P). The ink has been heat set for longevity, however please take care when washing (wash garments inside out if possible).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong