Tealight Candle Holder - Women's Ceremony
Only a few left in stock
This Women's Ceremony candle holder is hand-made from glass and a layer of clay then beautifully gift boxed with a story card inside. The clay allows the candle flame to illuminate through and radiate the magnificent colours of the designs, captivating any space.
Perfect for your home or as a gift for someone special!
- Size - 11cm diameter and 9cm height
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth
- A portion of each sale goes to the artist.
- Designed in Australia.
- Australian owned and operated company.
Our candle holders are handmade with clay, therefore the end product may look slightly different to the images due to variations.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong