Acknowledgement Plaque - Wurundjeri (Melbourne)
Only a few left in stock
Acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land with Jharmbi & Co hand crafted Welcome plaques printed on stone.
Aboriginal people have a rich history, complex ownership and land stewardship systems stretching back many thousands of years. Our plaques pay respect to the Traditional Owners of the land on which you live, love and play.
The design created by Kaz Ross is based on Victorian markings commonly seen on Aboriginal artefacts and artworks. The markings connect us to our land, our country and our stories.
Custom made in Narrm (Melbourne) by OnStone from reclaimed raw materials that are up-cycled and repurposed to innovatively create a simple yet beautiful art piece. The mix of reclaimed timbers and stone composite with specialist UV inks result in fine art quality image that is scratch free and water resistant, has uninterrupted depth and, as there is no glass, no reflection.
Size: 300mm x 420mm
All plaques come gift boxed with care instructions.
Jharmbi and CO is an Aboriginal owned and operated business working in collaboration with On Stone to produce these plaques.
Kaz Ross, Creative Director of Jharmbi and Co is a proud Mutti Mutti woman, her ancestral lands take in Balranald on the Murrumbidgee River and Lake Mungo in the far south west of NSW. Born and raised in Victoria, Kaz now resides on Bundjalung Country with her husband Dallas Rawlings and daughter Lula Ngalu.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
*Heavy or Oversized Item Shipping is $34.95 per item for Parcel Post and $49.95 per Item for Express Post.
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
* For orders officially deemed 'lost' by Australia Post customers will be offered a store credit for the value of the order. Orders will not be refunded or replaced.
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong