A5 Kraft Notebook 'Yarragaa Mayrraa'
Temporarily out of stock
This hand bound A5 kraft journal is perfect for keeping notes. The A5 kraft notebook features Lucy Simpson's design cover and striped elastic closure.
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales), founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (2009), is a process led graphic designer / textile artist and maker specialising in visual narrative, installation art, textile and conceptual design.
Material: Printed kraft cardboard outer, elastic closure. A5 plain wire-bound recycled paper pad – 70 pages of 80gsm paper
Size: 1.5(d) × 15.7(w) × 21.0(h) cm
Made in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong