YARRAGGAA MAYRAH (Yellow) By Gaawaa Miyay Designs
The old story of the men who brought the colour beauty and flowers to Yuwaalaraay country
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales) currently living in Sydney.
She is the founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (river daughter) Designs. Through her contemporary work in design, Lucy uses visual narratives to connect, share and celebrate aspects of language story, country and contemporary Aboriginal culture. The work Lucy creates brings to life Yuwaalaraay country and perspective, and is infused with the philosophies of Aboriginal design, personal experience and old story.
Framed in a handmade carbon neutral 8×8″ slim box frame.
Material: Paper, Plantation grown timber, glass front, acid-free mat and metal tabs
Made in Australia & Frame made in New Zealand
3.0(d) × 23.0(w) × 23.0(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong