Yellamundie by Michelle McGrath
Only a few left in stock
Yellamundie: Voices & Faces of First Nations People In Sydney
In the Dharug language, yellamundie means ‘storyteller’.
This collection of stories from 30 of Sydney’s Indigenous people will bring all Australians closer to the truth about the impact that colonisation has had on our First Nations people and how that impact continues today.
Yellamundie is for all Australians, and while many of the stories contain sad elements, they are reflections of a beautiful culture that is still strong today, told in the words of the contributors, the co-authors. It is their truth.
This is a place to hear the stories of many different people from different places and who have walked different journeys.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong