Yindyamarra (Respect) Candle
Temporarily out of stock
Introducing the newest candles to the Little Black Duck fam!
The Wiradjuri Language Candle Collection!
Yindyamarra (Respect): When we take care of Mother Earth, she takes care of us. This candle is a nod to Mother Earth with a combination of Blue Cypress, patchouli and jasmine.
Little Black Duck candles showcase the native plants and wildflowers that Aboriginal Australians have used for millennia for their medicinal and superfood qualities and hopes to evoke memories of being out on Country.
Please note that this candle is supplied in either white or black glass.
All candles are made from a natural, plant-based 100% soy wax.
Hand poured on Wiradjuri Country only using fragrances manufactured in Australia.
Housed in beautiful glass jars including limited edition ranges that will make a statement in your home.
Burn times to 80+ hrs.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong