Yumari Jukurrpa Drop Circle Earrings
Only a few left in stock
This item is a joint work with Mo Resin and Warlukurlangu Artists of Yuendumu Corporation, 3.5 hours out of Alice Springs, NT. Add sophistication and elegance to any outfit with this meaningful, unique piece of jewellery.
Featuring design by Joy Nangala Brown.
Mo Resin's jewellery are in epoxy resin. Using their very unique process of insertion of Dutch gold or silver leaf to create unique pieces. They are very light but still very strong and therefore so pleasurable to wear.
W 1.7 x 2.9cm
These earrings are on a stainless steel base. That means: no tarnish, no irritation, no allergic reactions for most people.
Designed and handmade in Australia.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong