In stock and ready to ship
Weave with us!
Numbulwar Numburindi Arts wants to teach you how to weave too. Your weaving kit contains everything you need to get started:
Guided video and illustrated step-by-step instructions
Enough raffia to make a very small basket
You will be guided through the process of weaving by expert educator Rose Wilfred and her aunties, Nicole and May Wilfred. Proceeds from the sale of each weaving kit support intergenerational learning and the next generation of weavers at Numbulwar Numburindi Arts.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 3 -5 days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
* For the most up-to-date information on your order delivery please download the AusPost App here.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking
*Welcome to Country takes no responsibility for items lost in transit
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
Over priced for what it is but I love the cultural connection. I bought two as gifts. One of the needles is plastic, the other metal. Don’t know if that makes any difference. We will have to see what the recipients create! I would have purchased more if more affordable.