BNYM Ceramic Coolamon
In stock and ready to ship
These beautiful handmade and painted Bindi Bindi Coolamon are created by Indigenous artists at BNYM. These little bowls can be used as decoration or as an everyday bowl with dip or for holding trinkets or jewellery. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Each BNYM pottery piece includes a unique Indigenous design which incorporates contemporary cultural themes, cultural beliefs, spiritual awareness, and individuality.
Based in the LaTrobe Valley region of Victoria, BNYM Indigenous Designs was formed in 2001 by Sam Walker-Wilson, the late Mary Edwards, Shilo Van Sanden, Tweety Solomon and the late Aunty Jenny Solomon. The name BNYM (pronounced “Binum”) is an anagram of the clans of the founding members: Bungalung, Naragu, Yorta Yorta, and Muttie Muttie.
In 2011, BNYM Aboriginal Corporation was formed as a not-for-profit Indigenous owned and managed organisation. This is the parent company of BNYM Indigenous Designs.
Coolamons are selected at random but a preferred colour can be specified by messaging us via the help widget on our website, however is not guaranteed.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong