Only a few left in stock
Cotton Tea Towel – Digital Print – 62.5cm x 42.5cm
Two sisters travel through their mother's country towards Docker River, Northern Territory. they stopped at Ilkuwaratjara and cut a wana (digging stick). The little sister was getting homesick, but the big sister said: "No, I am taking you to meet your family". Along the way they were digging for kaka (meat such as goanna) and Tiny (Bilby).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
Too small and colour vibrancy is not as good as the bigger tea towels produced in Australia
Terrific, my second
I really like the tea towels I bought. Vibrant brilliance of design and colour. Cotton quality is great too.
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.