Davidson Plum and Lemon Myrtle Loose Leaf Tea 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Davidson Plum wild harvested and farmed in the rainforests of Northern New South Wales and Lemon Myrtle wild harvested from the Flinders Ranges.
The Davidson plum is renowned for its high levels of antioxidants and superfood benefits. The most perfect everyday health booster. Lemon Myrtle is an exceptional antioxidant and is high in antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
◎ Taste profile:This tea has hints of stewed rhubarb, citrus and has a beautiful pink colour when brewed
◎ Shelf Life: 12 months
◎ Serving Size: Each 25g approximately 10-15 small cups of tea. Each 50 g is approximately 40 cups of tea.
You will need a strainer or tea pot and the Davidson plum may cloy a little in the strainer.
All Warndu teas are hand-blended with freshly ground products to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
This is loose leaf caffeine-free tea made from premium dried herbs and fruits.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $10.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong