Framed Signed 8×8″ Print, DUALITY by Gaawaa Miyay Designs
Only a few left in stock
The coming together of opposties..
reflection, balance + interconnectedness
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales) currently living in Sydney.
She is the founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (river daughter) Designs. Through her contemporary work in design Lucy uses visual narratives to connect, share and celebrate aspects of language story, country and contemporary Aboriginal culture. The work Lucy creates brings to life Yuwaalaraay country and perspective, and is infused with the philosophies of Aboriginal design, personal experience and old story.
Framed in a handmade carbon neutral 8×8 slim box frame.
Material: Paper, Plantation grown timber, glass front, acid-free mat and metal tabs
Made in Australia & New Zealand
8" x 8"
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong