Justin Butler Tea Towel
Cotton Tea Towel
All over Print.
Made in Australia
Dimensions: 45cm x 75cm (approx)
Tea towel artwork/placement varies from tea towel to tea towel so each one is a little bit different.
Australian Made tea towel featuring licensed artwork by Justin Butler from North Queensland, Australia.
About the Artist
Aboriginal Artist North Queensland Australia
"My art is influenced by both my Kalkadoon and Bandjin stories and styles. My work involves embedding Aboriginal symbols, colours, contrasts, vantage points, and abstract designs to tell the stories of my people."
Justin Butler is an Aboriginal man from the Kalkadoon people of the Mt Isa region and Bandjin people of Munnamadahnamee (Hinchinbrook Island.) Justin's totem is the Emu foot from his Kalkadoon lineage and Yimba (Pelican) from his Bandjin lineage. Justin also has ties and connection to the Jirrabal, Warragamay and Tagalaka Aboriginal people.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong