Makeup by Yuku-na Glow
Only a few left in stock
Only a few left in stock
Temporarily out of stock
Yuku-na Glow is 100% Aboriginal owned & operated. Founded by Kimberly Mann (Payne) - Barkindji. Yuku-na means in the sun in Barkindji/Paakantyi language. Yuku-na Glow was created to help fill gaps within the beauty industry and ensure we have First Nations representation and also to help with healing. Yuku-na Glow began from a small idea and was powered by a big dream - “To grow our business in order to support our people & to share the beauty of our culture and country with others”.
Every product is vegan friendly and cruelty free.
This palette is inspired by the vibrant colors of Broome (Rubibi), Yawuru Country, Western Australia. Broome (Rubibi) is a beach town located on the edge of the Indian ocean and is known for it's pristine waters. The colors in this palette represent the red pindan earth bleeding into the clear blue and turquoise waters of the ocean. Feauturing 9 shades in mattes & shimmers perfect for creating a natural look, option to add pops of colour if your feeling it. The rose gold in this palette is stunning!
A portion of profits from this palette will be donated into the Broome community.
This eye palette is inspired by the vibrant tones of desert country. The colors represent the red dust, the tones of the cracking earth, bright sunsets, and glistening golden hours. This palette is perfect for natural looks and for those who like neutral shades and brown tones with a hint of colour. Vibrant, easy to blend pigments suitable for all skin tones.
Inspired by Dreamtime stories about the Emu in the Sky these 9 deep tones are perfect for creating smokey eye looks. The deadliest combination of matte, pressed glitter & duochromes. It’s hard not to love this palette with it’s neutral shimmery shades that are creamy and super pigmented for all skin tones, perfect for everyday use with the ability to realllly turn up when needed. This is a must have for every makeup kit!
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 to 72 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $14.95
Free parcel post on orders over $129 up to $400
Parcel Post - $34.95 on orders $400 and over
Express Post - $19.95 on orders up to $400
Express Post - $49.95 on orders $400 and over
Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
*Please note Express Post does not mean Priority Shipping. We do not offer Priority Shipping. If you select Express Postage orders will be dispatch in the quoted time frames. For delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong