Quandong and Anise Myrtle Loose Leaf Tea 50g by Warndu
Quandong (Wild Peach) from the Flinders Ranges and Anise Myrtle wild harvested from different parts of Eastern Australia. This tea has a sweet and sour peachy flavour with a hint of aniseed.
The Quandong is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, folate, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium and the Anise is the most wonderful digestant and great at soothing the tummy. A perfect after dinner tea.
All of our teas are hand blended to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
Grown and packaged in Australia from 100% Australian Native Ingredients.
You will need a strainer or tea pot.
50g Approximately 40 small cups of tea.
No caffeine (just herbs).
Priced at $28
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | 2-5 business days (Free parcel post shipping on orders $99 and over), Express Post - $14.95 | 1-2 business days (Free express post shipping on orders $150 and over)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong