Detoxifying Body Scrub 100g
Temporarily out of stock
The blend of fine and coarse pumice stone with locally sourced Mamaburra extract and clay is what makes our Detoxifying Body Scrub an effective exfoliating scrub for the body that refreshes and uplifts. While shea butter and jojoba oil work to soften and smooth.
For an extra kick, we infuse our Detoxifying Body Scrub with organic peppermint oil to invigorate and awaken your senses.
- Purified Water, Pumice, Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Mono-Diglyceride, Aluminium Magnesium Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
- Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Peppermint Oil 100% Organic ACO/USDA,
- Terminalia Carpentaria (Wild Peach Tree), Groote Eylandt ochre,
- Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Oil, Ceteareth 20, Caprylyl Glycol,
- Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, Tocopherol acetate,
- Glycerine, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder.
Directions for use
Mix well. Place a generous amount on your hand or sponge (or directly onto the face or body) and work in. Rinse and repeat to achieve maximum benefits. Pat dry.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays)
* We offer a variety of domestic shipping options with Australia Post: Parcel Post - $9.95 | Free parcel post shipping on orders $129 and over, Express Post - $14.95 | Please note for delivery times please refer to Australia Post.
(Note: Welcome to Country reserves the right to revoke free express shipping on oversized items or multiple package deliveries. In this instance, we will revert to Parcel Post)
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance
* For the most current Australia Post delivery times, please check their website for updates. For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong